1. Personal Information to be Collected
ShareFair will collect personal information regarding its customers (refers to clients and advisors that make up the ShareFair Community on the ShareFair Matching Service, and the users of the ShareFair Text Organizing and Structuring Service), business partners and their officers and employees, ShareFair's shareholders, ShareFair's officers and employees, and job applicants. The personal information to be collected will include the following:
" Date of birth
" Phone number; email address
" Bank account information; credit card information
" Company or organization; position
" Educational background; work experience; area of expertise; licenses
" Username; password
" IP address; cookie information; website browsing history
2. How Personal Information will be Used
Unless otherwise provided by law or regulation, ShareFair will process your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Personal information regarding ShareFair's customers
" For ShareFair to provide: the ShareFair Matching Service, and the ShareFair Text Organizing and Structuring Service (the "Service")
" To announce and notify information and send materials regarding the Service provided by ShareFair
" To ensure the safety of the Service provided by ShareFair
" To manage the usage of the Service provided by ShareFair
" To perform analysis and market research of the Service provided by ShareFair
" To improve the Service provided by ShareFair
" To handle inquiries regarding the Service provided by ShareFair
(2) Personal information regarding ShareFair's business partners and their officers and employees
" For business and transactional communication, response, and management
(3) Personal information regarding ShareFair's shareholders
" For ShareFair to comply with its legal obligations
" To handle the exercise of rights by ShareFair's shareholders
" To send materials to ShareFair's shareholders
(4) Personal information regarding ShareFair's officers and employees
" For attendance management, payment of salary, remuneration, bonus, etc., proper staffing, and labor management (e.g., performance review)
" To carry out various procedures within the company
" To engage in any other communication required for business
(5) Personal information regarding job applicants
" To evaluate and make decisions regarding the hiring of job applicants
3. Legal Bases for the Processing of Personal Information
ShareFair will process your personal information under the following legal bases:
(1) To perform any obligation under a contract that ShareFair has executed with you or to carry out any procedure at your request prior to the execution of such contract
(2) Your consent for the processing of your personal information for a specific purpose
(3) ShareFair's pursuit of its legitimate interests
ShareFair's legitimate interests refer to the following:
" Operation and expansion of ShareFair's business
" Provision of the Service by ShareFair
" Analysis and market research of the Service provided by ShareFair
4. Sharing and Transferring of Personal Information
ShareFair may also share your personal information with its service providers and contractors, public agencies, and governmental authorities.
ShareFair has no locations within the EU, but in the event that your personal information will be transferred from within the EU to outside the EU, your personal information will be properly handled based on an adequacy decision by the European Commission or by executing the standard contractual clauses.
5. Rights of Users
Under the applicable laws and regulations, you have the following rights regarding your personal information that will be collected or processed by ShareFair. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Support Desk.
(1) The right to know how your personal information is being collected and how they are being used
(2) The right to correct any of your personal information that is inaccurate
(3) The right to have your personal information deleted
(4) The right to restrict the processing of your personal information
(5) The right to dispute the processing of your personal information
(6) The right to receive your personal information in a structured, generally usable, and machine-readable format, or to forward such personal information to another administrator
(7) If the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw such consent
(8) The right to file a complaint with the supervisory body regarding the processing of your personal information
(9) The right not to receive any assessment or decision through profiling or other automated processing that will result in legal consequences for you or have a serious impact on you. ShareFair will not engage in any automated processing (including profiling) of your personal information.
6. Data Security
ShareFair will take the necessary and appropriate organizational, physical, and technological measures to protect your personal information that is under ShareFair's control and will strive to prevent any leak or loss of, or damage to, your personal information.
7. Retention Period
8. Support Desk
9. Links to Other Websites
ShareFair's website may include links to other websites operated and managed by third parties. ShareFair will not be liable for any collection, use, management, or other handling of your personal information by such third-party websites.
10. Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics for Service analysis and improvement. At that time, Google may set cookies in your browser or read existing cookies to collect data.
In addition, browsers that are using the service automatically send certain non-personal information to Google (for example, the web address or IP address of the accessed page).
We may use such information for purposes such as understanding the site usage status and improving the site usage experience.
By using the service, the customer of the service is deemed to have given permission for such data processing performed by Google and our company in the above method and purpose.
For information about how Google collects and uses access information, see Google Analytics Service Terms of Service
11. Use of Dynatrace
We use Dynatrace to gain insights into the performance of our web application and to understand how our users navigate through it.
This data helps us to continuously improve the performance of our offering and to identify and fix functional problems.
For this to work correctly and effectively, Dynatrace requires use of a set of cookies.
For more information, please check the Dynatrace Trust Center.